Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the
mysocialhandle.com Website / App and all content, services and
products available at or through the Website / App (taken
together, the Website / App). The Website / App is owned and
operated by Quaff Media Private Limited ("MySocialHandle"). The
Website / App is offered subject to your acceptance without
modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein
and all other operating rules, policies (including, without
may be published from time to time on this Site by MySocialHandle
(collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website / App. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website / App or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MySocialHandle, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website / App is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- 1. Your mysocialhandle.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website / App, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and MySocialHandle may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause MySocialHandle liability. You must immediately notify MySocialHandle of any unauthorized uses of your account, your account or any other breaches of security. MySocialHandle will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- 2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, comment on an account, post material to the Website / App, post links on the Website / App, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website / App (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party; if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content; you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms; the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content; the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other accounts and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods; your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by MySocialHandle or otherwise. By submitting Content to MySocialHandle for inclusion on your Website / App, you grant MySocialHandle a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your account. If you delete Content, MySocialHandle will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website / App, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MySocialHandle has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MySocialHandle's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MySocialHandle's reasonable opinion, violates any MySocialHandle policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website / App to any individual or entity for any reason, in MySocialHandle's sole discretion. MySocialHandle will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- 3. Responsibility of Website / App Visitors. MySocialHandle has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website / App, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website / App, MySocialHandle does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website / App may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website / App may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MySocialHandle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website / App, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- 4. Support Mysocialhandle strives to provide adequate and efficient technical support, upgrades and updates for the Services. Mysocialhandle shall, however, not be under any obligation to provide support or maintenance for the Services under these Terms and reserves the right to limit or discontinue the support, upgrades and updates provided from time to time.
- 5. Fees Mysocialhandle offers certain features or services for which a fee will be payable (“Paid Services”). Your purchase of the Paid Services may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location. If You purchase or subscribe to such Paid Services, You agree to pay us the applicable fees (“Mysocialhandle Fees”) and taxes in accordance with the applicable third party payment and billing terms, based on the platform You are using, which are incorporated herein by reference. You will be charged the applicable fees and taxes during the subscription period unless You cancel the Paid Service, in which case You agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period. We may change the Mysocialhandle Fees from time to time by posting the changes in or on the Services or by notifying You in advance. All fees are, except as otherwise expressly provided herein or as required by applicable law, non-refundable. Failure to pay these fees may result in suspension or termination of your Service or subscription. Depending on what platform You are using, prepaid fees for the Services may be connected to Your device as well as its phone number. Therefore, in some cases, if You change the device or its SIM-card, You cannot transfer the balance to a new device or SIM-card and no refund will be available in such cases. Any remaining balance of prepaid fees not used within twelve (12) months from the purchase will expire without any right of refund. You acknowledge that You are fully responsible for the Internet connection and/or mobile charges that You may incur for using our Services. Please consult Your carrier, mobile operator, etc. for further information.
- 6. Content Posted on Other Website / Apps. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Website / Apps and webpages to which mysocialhandle.com links, and that link to mysocialhandle.com. MySocialHandle does not have any control over those non-MySocialHandle Website / Apps and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MySocialHandle Website / App or webpage, MySocialHandle does not represent or imply that it endorses such Website / App or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MySocialHandle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MySocialHandle Website / Apps and webpages.
- 7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As MySocialHandle asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by mysocialhandle.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MySocialHandle in accordance with MySocialHandle's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. MySocialHandle will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MySocialHandle will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website / App if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MySocialHandle or others. In the case of such termination, MySocialHandle will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to MySocialHandle.
- 8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MySocialHandle to you any MySocialHandle or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MySocialHandle. MySocialHandle, mysocialhandle.com, the mysocialhandle.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mysocialhandle.com, or the Website / App are trademarks or registered trademarks of MySocialHandle or MySocialHandle's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website / App may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website / App grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MySocialHandle or third-party trademarks.
- 9. Advertisements. MySocialHandle reserves the right to display advertisements on your account unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- 10. Attribution. MySocialHandle reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Account at mysocialhandle.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your account footer or toolbar.
- 11. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- 12. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- 13. Changes. MySocialHandle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website / App following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MySocialHandle may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website / App (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- 14. Termination. MySocialHandle may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website / App at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your mysocialhandle.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website / App. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by MySocialHandle if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from MySocialHandle's notice to you thereof; provided that, MySocialHandle can terminate the Website / App immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- 15. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website / App is provided "as is". MySocialHandle and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MySocialHandle nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website / App will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website / App at your own discretion and risk.
- 16. Limitation of Liability. In no event will MySocialHandle, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to MySocialHandle under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. MySocialHandle shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- 18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MySocialHandle, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website / App, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- 19. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MySocialHandle and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MySocialHandle, or by the posting by MySocialHandle of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website / App will be governed by the laws of the Delhi, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Delhi. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Delhi, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MySocialHandle may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.